- Login to your account to access the files for each bid request.
- If you do not have an account, you may create one free. You will only need to create an account one time.
- Once you create your account, you may submit a request for access to this resource.
- Please allow 24 hours for your document request to be processed Monday – Friday.
- Requests made on weekends, holidays or after regular business hours will be processed no sooner than the following business day.
|La Luz MDWCA Water System Improvements Project|
Type Engineering Office Las Cruces Bid Number 6324231 Deadline 2017-05-18
This project consists of furnishing and installing approximately 5 miles of 8‐inch, 6‐inch waterline and 4‐inch waterline, Pressure Reducing Valve, new Water Treatment filtration system and building, new SCADA system and all appropriate appurtenances, tie‐in to existing meters and hydrants, remove existing meters and hydrants and replace with new meters and hydrants.
|UMUT Towaoc Water Improvement Project|
Type Engineering Office Farmington Bid Number 6124819 Deadline 2017-05-18
Installation of 11,768 linear feet of 6-inch waterline and 17,402 linear feet of 8-inch waterline including appurtenances to replace the existing distribution system, including connection to existing meters and installation of new water meters throughout the community.
|City of Jal Water System Improvements|
Type Engineering Office Las Cruces Bid Number 6C23513 Deadline 2017-04-25
This project consists of the installation of 6-inch, 8-inch and 12-inch water lines throughout the City of Jal with accompanying appurtenances and service connections. Connections to the existing water system will also be included. There will be multiple NMDOT and Railway crossings by trenchless installation methods as well as the removal and replacement of asphalt pavement. A 0.5 Million gallon welded steel storage tank will be constructed at the existing million-gallon tank site and the existing Westfield booster station will be replaced with a new steel building and accompanying pumps, plumbing, electrical and chlorination system.