General Surveying Services
Souder Miller & Associates (SMA) provides our clients with the surveying edge throughout the project life cycle. This is accomplished by combining traditional surveying techniques with advanced surveying technology. All surveying offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology such as Trimble Robotic Total Stations and Real Time Kinematic (RTK) Global Positioning Systems (GPS) equipment. Our staff of Licensed Professional Land Surveyors combined with the latest in technology enables us to provide increased productivity and innovative solutions for clients. All field personnel have been trained in safety, time tested survey techniques and cost control measures.
Our experience and knowledge have been utilized in the following areas of surveying projects:
- Precision Horizontal and Vertical Control Surveys for geodetic, engineering and aerial mapping projects
- Right-of-way and Easement Surveys for private, municipal, county and state governmental agencies
- Cadastral / Boundary Surveys for private, municipal, and commercial clients
- Subdivision Surveying and Platting for private developers and public agencies
- American Land Title Association (ALTA) Surveys for commercial developments and apartment complexes
- Ground Topographic Surveys for Architectural / Engineering design and studies
- Construction Surveying and quantity verification on site development, utility and roadway projects
- Improvement Locations Reports (mortgage surveys) for lending institutions and title companies in northern New Mexico and Colorado.