- Login to your account to access the files for each bid request.
- If you do not have an account, you may create one free. You will only need to create an account one time.
- Once you create your account, you may submit a request for access to this resource.
- Please allow 24 hours for your document request to be processed Monday – Friday.
- Requests made on weekends, holidays or after regular business hours will be processed no sooner than the following business day.
Corona Water System Improvements - Transmission Line Re-route|
Type Office Albuquerque Bid Number 6429012 Deadline 2021-01-20
Project: the realignment of approximately 2,640 linear feet (LF) of 6-inch PVC C900 water transmission line, including a 305 LF Jack & Bore across UPRR and NMDOT Rights-of-Way, the installation of one fire hydrant, four gate valves, one combination air valve, installation of 120 radio read water meters, and all related appurtenances, and calibration of an altitude control valve into an automatic control valve in the Village of Corona.