- Login to your account to access the files for each bid request.
- If you do not have an account, you may create one free. You will only need to create an account one time.
- Once you create your account, you may submit a request for access to this resource.
- Please allow 24 hours for your document request to be processed Monday – Friday.
- Requests made on weekends, holidays or after regular business hours will be processed no sooner than the following business day.
|Doña Ana MDWCA SE Collection System Ph. III|
Type Engineering Office Las Cruces Bid Number 6320731 Deadline 2019-06-13
This project consists of construction of a new vacuum sewer collection system including approximately 1,400 LF of 4-inch vacuum sewer pipe and 1,300 LF of 8-inch vacuum sewer pipe. The project will also include the installation of steel casing by trenchless methods, isolation valves, valve pits, site improvements to include roadway asphalt removal and replacement and an alternative which includes 2,000 LF of 4-inch vacuum sewer pipe.
|Santa Clara Pueblo Water System Improvements – Phase III West Housing|
Type Engineering Office Santa Fe Bid Number 6222329 TF05 Deadline 2019-02-07
This project consists of open cut installation of approximately 5,100 linear feet (LF) of 8‐inch and 6‐inch distribution waterline within the West Housing of Santa Clara Pueblo. Distribution waterline installation will include metered service connections, fire hydrants and gate valves; connections to the existing water system and residences; and trench‐width removal of the existing asphalt roadway and replacement with compacted millings. A substitute bid alternate consists of trench‐width replacement of the existing asphalt with new asphalt. Two additive bid alternates consist of approximately 1,600 LF of 8-inch waterline and 530 LF of 6‐inch waterline including all related appurtenances and site work.