- Login to your account to access the files for each bid request.
- If you do not have an account, you may create one free. You will only need to create an account one time.
- Once you create your account, you may submit a request for access to this resource.
- Please allow 24 hours for your document request to be processed Monday – Friday.
- Requests made on weekends, holidays or after regular business hours will be processed no sooner than the following business day.
Village of Cuba Municipal Water Supply Well|
Type Office Albuquerque Bid Number 6425674 Deadline 2020-08-19
This project includes the construction of a new municipal supply well, including plumbing, electrical, and controls; installation of approximately 682 linear feet of 4-inch C900 DR18 PVC transmission waterline and appurtenances; and connection of the new waterline to an existing 4-inch well transmission waterline.
Pena Blanca Water & Sanitation District Water System Improvements - Re-Bid|
Type Office Albuquerque Bid Number 6225775 Deadline 2020-08-04
The project consists of the construction of a new 60,000-gallon welded-steel water storage tank, drilling of a new drinking water supply well, construction of 4” PVC fill line, and furnishing and installation of all necessary piping and appurtenances to connect to existing pump house.
To'hajiilee Water System Improvements Project|
Type Office Albuquerque Bid Number 6921244 Deadline 2020-07-24
Work of the project consists of the construction of approximately 9,400 linear feet of 8-inch, 25,500 linear feet of 6-inch and 4,300 linear feet of 4-inch C900 DR18 PVC waterlines, 30 service connections with water meters, replacement of a pressure reducing valve assembly, a new booster pump station, rehabilitation of five existing welded steel water storage tanks and associated appurtenances.
Inn of Mountain Gods Bridge Replacement |
Type Office Roswell Bid Number 7B25892 Deadline 2020-07-21
This project consists of the Replacement of the existing structural Plate Super span with the Construction of a simple Span Bridge with prestressed concrete girders and reinforced concrete deck, Reconstruction/Realignment of 2000’ of roadway, mechanically stabilized earth walls and landscaping.