As your advisor and partner, we are dedicated to the success of your project. That is why at Souder, Miller & Associates (SMA) we are committed to progress through quality engineering, environmental, and geomatics services. Our project teams collaborate with our clients, closely listening, understanding, and designing solutions that achieve your vision.
We welcome the challenge. SMA has been inspiring engineers, surveyors, and scientists to deliver innovative solutions since 1985. Whether it is designing public roads and interstates, threading fiber-optic conduits in between underground utilities across an urban intersection, choosing the most effective method to remediate contaminated soil, master planning mixed development, or ensuring access to safe drinking water by identifying water sources and operating treatment facilities, our employees demonstrate their commitment to our clients by building partnerships and investing in the success of every project.
ValuesStronger Communities by Design is our pledge to those we serve that our work is approached with intentionality to design solutions that make our communities more resilient.
- Diversity (Diversity, Equity, Inclusivity-DEI) - Promote an inclusive environment where we respect the differences each person brings to a solution and promote employee equity based on performance.
- Ethics - Realize the benefits and improved outcomes from conducting business respectfully and honestly.
- Sustainability - Balance the long-term needs of our communities with our actions today by considering the stakeholder, financial, and technical impacts of every strategic decision
- Integrity - Foster high-value relationships through dependability, accountability and by communicating with respect, clarity and a measure of humility.
- Growth - Provide opportunities for employees to actively participate in building the SMA community, recognize the hard work and value of our employees to this growth, and support them in their own personal growth.
- Nature - Be inspired by and respect the natural world we live in by responsibly balancing the opportunity and cost of the services we deliver.