- Bid Number: 20-0002
- Office: Roswell
- Project Manager: David Storey
- Deadline: 2020-03-04
- Last Updated: 2020-03-26 08:39:09
- Downloadable Files: 8 file(s) available
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
ARTESIA ROADWAY REHABILITATION 2019
BID NUMBER: 20-0002
City of Artesia
P.O. Box 1310, 511 W. Texas Ave., Artesia, New Mexico 88211-1310
Sealed BIDS for the ARTESIA ROADWAY REHABILITATION 2019 – CITY OF ARTESIA, will be received by the Owner at City of Artesia, Attention: Gabby Cronopulos, CPO, 511 W. Texas Ave., Artesia, New Mexico 88201-2040 until 2:00 p.m. on March 4th, 2020, and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud at the Artesia City Municipal Building located at 511 W. Texas Ave., Artesia, New Mexico 88210. Bids received after closing time will be rejected and returned unopened. The City of Artesia reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids and waive all informalities as deemed in the best interest of the City
A Non-Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held on Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 at 10:00 AM, at the Artesia City Municipal Building, 511 W. Texas Ave., Artesia, NM.
This project will include: The adjustment and improvements of sanitary and/or storm drain manholes on First Street (US 285) from Richey Ave. to Main Street (US 82). Reconstruction of up to 6 intersections throughout the North East quadrant of the City. Reconstruction of an existing paved alley between 4th and 5th Streets and North of Texas Ave. Reconstruction and efforts for the completion of this package include but are not limited to: removals, excavation, manhole adjustments, lime treated subgrade, base course, hot mix asphalt pavement, 8” concrete pavement, 6” concrete drive pad, 4” concrete sidewalk, concrete curb and gutter, traffic control management, utility coordination, SWPPP plan preparation, City, NMDOT and BNS&SF Railroad permitting, and public awareness and other items shown on the plans and specifications.
Copies of the CONTRACT DOCUMENTS in electronic media format may be obtained at the website of the ENGINEER, Souder, Miller & Associates, at www.soudermiller.com at no cost. It is Contractor’s responsibility to periodically check the website for any project updates and possible addenda.
- For the present Project, Bidding Documents in electronic media format are furnished to bidding contractors for the sole purpose of preparing bids, and not for construction. The selected construction Contractor shall not rely on files provided in electronic media format for construction, but rather hard copies of such data provided by the Engineer or Owner upon award of the Contract.
- Because Data stored in electronic media format can deteriorate or be modified inadvertently or otherwise without authorization of the data’s creator, the party receiving electronic files agrees that it will perform acceptance tests or procedures within 60 days, after which the receiving party shall be deemed to have accepted the data thus transferred. Any errors detected within the 60-day acceptance period will be corrected by the transferring party.
- When transferring documents in electronic media format, the transferring party makes no representations as to long term compatibility, usability, or readability of documents resulting from the use of software application packages, operating systems, or computer hardware differing from those used by the data’s creator.