- Bid Number: 2018-03
- Office: Santa Fe
- Project Manager:
- Deadline: 2019-01-18
- Last Updated: 2019-02-07 00:10:26
- Downloadable Files: 6 file(s) available
A MANDATORY PRE‐BID MEETING will be held at 149 State Rd 162, Tierra Amarilla, NM 87575 on December 20, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
This project is wholly or partially funded with United States Environmental Protection Agency funds, and therefore must comply with all federal cross cutter requirements. Neither the United States nor its department’ agencies or employees is or will be party to this invitation for bids or any resulting contract. This procurement will be subject to regulations contained in 40CFR part 31 including the Davis Bacon Act requirements.
To ensure that Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) have the opportunity to compete for procurements funded by EPA financial assistance, all Bidders shall make the six good faith efforts as outlined by EPA at http://www.epa.gov/osbp/dbe_efforts.htm. The Bidder must make a good faith effort to solicit and hire Disadvantaged Business to meet the goals outlined in EPA XP‐215. A good faith effort requires that the Contractor:
1) Complete the affirmative steps outlined in XP‐215,
2) Submit XP‐215 with the bid proposal,
3) Submit with the bid proposal proof that affirmative steps have been taken and this should include copies of advertisements and letters of solicitation. A Proposal that omits XP‐215 or does not support that a good faith effort was made will be considered non‐responsive and the Bid Proposal rejected.
Sealed bids will be received at the Rio Arriba County Complex at 2010 Industrial Park Rd, Espanola, NM 87532 on January 10, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.